Journal 10



I don't want to be a teacher so I don't have a specific grade level and subject area that I'd use surveys and excel in, but in general they could be used in a variety of ways. Surveys could be used to get student feedback about topics, chapters, and subjects; they could also be used to gauge student interest in certain topics, and incorporate what they like and want to know more about in the lesson plans. Excel could be used as a grade book for teachers, and teachers could also teach their students Excel for their own use in the future.

The most interesting topics have been people's experiences with their own PLN and their background with different types of technology. It has also been interesting to hear about how people felt about the different programs and software that we've been using all semester, and seeing which ones are popular favorites.

I'd like to learn more about Photoshop. We were able to use it extensively in middle and high school, but I've forgotten a lot about how to use it; it would also be interesting to see how the program has changed since there have been many new versions released since I last used it. I would use the version that's available on the virtual lab, and look up tutorials and other resources that would be helpful in learning new skills within Photoshop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal 2

Journal 1

Journal 6